Questions you can ask at a Job Interview
Hippo suggests that before you accept any job it is a good idea to ask your interviewer a little bit more about the job and what you'll be doing and if it suits.
Interviewers are human and sometimes forget to tell you even simple details...unless you ask. Some basic questions for employers
- How much does the position pay? This simple question is not always straightforward, especially in some commisson sales positions, so if you are in any doubt - ask
- What normal duties does the job include?
- When does the position start?
- Where is the position based?
- Does the job have a probationary (trial) period?/ How long is the probation period?
- What would be my normal working hours?
- What type of clothing do I need to wear? Are uniforms or tools provided or do I need to pay for them?
Sometimes you may have a question about a job that comes to you after the interview. You can always contact your interviewer to confirm details of the job. In general employers are forthcoming with extra information and it will show that you're keen as mustard, colonel.