Hippo Quick Reference Tips
- The quick search box allows you to quickly browse the jobs on site by suburb or postcode, keywords, work type, ads posted today, or location in either a city or state. Enter your search term or click a link.
FRONT PAGE LOGOS
From the Job Centre page, you’ll be able to see 6 logos of various companies running along the bottom of the screen. Clicking on these logos takes you direct to their jobs.
Click on any category in the white box and be taken to all jobs we have on the site that match that category regardless of location.
This is a list of jobs that you have applied for on site. You can click into any of them to review details about your application.
This is a list of employers you have previously selected to keep an eye on. You can select an employer to add to your shortlist when you view their job. When the employer posts a new job ad you will be notified.
APPLYING FOR A JOB
- Once you have a found a vacancy on hippo.com.au you would like to apply for, you need to click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the ad. This will take you to the application page or to the employer’s HR section.
- The application page gives you the opportunity write a cover letter that the employer will read when they review your application. You can check out our cover letter tips on the site too.
- The employer may also have put up to 5 job specific questions that they would like you to answer. Answer these as best you can.
- Then press ‘Submit Application’
- Once you have finished you will see a green box confirming that your application has been submitted.
- You can find a list of the jobs you’ve applied for on the site from your Job Centre homepage.
If you’re still having problems, give our customer service team a call on 1300 788 874 or email into firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out!